Background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'kay.

So, apparently my roommate Michelle somehow set off a security system alarm, and it has now been going off for 3 hours.  On the 3rd floor, you can only hear it if you listen, but on the 1st and 2nd floors? Geez. It is LOUD! And, it has now been going off for nearly 4 hours. Four hours. You have got to be kidding me. You'd think somebody would've done something by now? You'd think that maybe the alarm system company might notice or something? Our RA isn't home, and I guess she's still not home, because it's still going off. I don't know what to do to fix it, or i'd try and do something myself. But, it's one in the morning. There aren't many people you can call to ask questions at one in the morning. So, I guess it will continue to go off until Sarah (the RA) gets home.
First and second floor people, I am truly sorry. I have NO idea how you were able to get to sleep tonight, if you did.


Oh. Well. A policeman just came to the door, and the alarm is off now. Thank heavens. The policeman asked if somebody removed the smoke alarm or if my roommates were smokers or anything. HA. Right... We didn't do anything! I promise! He said he'd trust me for now and that somebody from Maintenance would be by tomorrow to check it out.
Let's hope that Michelle isn't in trouble.
Update tomorrow on what the heck set off the stupid alarm!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Haha um, this is Michelle. I did not set off the alarm. Mine and Kenz's battery was low. That is all.

    ReplyDelete