Background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boring....

I'm in Economics class. 'Nuff said there.
(I'm kind of wondering if I smell bad or something, there are at least 5 empty seats around me.. I promise I showered and put on deodorant today!)


So, I just want to tell you a little bit about my awesome boyfriend, Scott.

(We were at Wendy's and found a heart shaped nugget.  I had to take a picture.)

Mostly, he's a dork. Which, for me, is good. I am probably one of the most random, dorkish, nerdy, and weird people you will ever meet. The same is true of him. We get along well.
Also, even before we started dating, he pretty much became my best friend. Second only to my absolute best friend Cyndi, he is my best friend. It's great. :)

I love this boy.
The end.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment