Background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thankful

No, it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I'm feeling pretty grateful today, so this is a list of things that I am thankful for right now.


  • Benadryl - It's a life saver right now.
  • Awesome roommates that are totally willing to do anything to help me feel better
  • Awesome friends that come visit me when I miss my class with them
  • Hulu - It's a boredom cure. I don't have much of anything better to do at the moment.
  • Netflix online - Also a boredom cure.
  • Kleenex - Whoever invented this stuff is my hero.
  • Hot Chocolate - It just makes you feel better inside, doesn't it?
  • Sweatpants - The big, baggy, really comfy kind.
  • My bed - I've been spending a lot of time on it..
  • Scott - 'nuff said.
  • Carmex 
  • Toothpaste - For getting rid of that icky morning breath flavor, cuz you can't breathe through your nose when you're sick.
  • Hot showers - Clear out the sinuses, and just all around feel better. 
  • My little red fan - I'd die of heat and not be able to sleep without it.
  • Gum
  • Mom
  • General Conference
  • IWA
  • FHE
  • My laptop - None of this would be possible without it
  • Ibuprofen
  • Missionaries
  • Wanda - my car
I could probably keep going for a while, but then it would likely never end.  I have so much to be grateful for. I am one lucky duck.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment