Background

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Forgotten Carols

The Forgotten Carols is a amazing/wonderful/life changing show that has a very very special place in my heart.  I had the opportunity to be in the backup choir for it for 2 years in a row.  (And may possibly have the chance to do it one more time.)
It is honestly a life changing experience.  It has now become a part of my Christmas tradition, and it is just not Christmas without seeing the Forgotten Carols.
Michael McLean is a genius, and Jordan Bluth, Kelly Shepardson, Christy Summerhays and Gili Getzgili are all absolutely brilliant and amazingly talented.  And of course, the beautiful Lynne McLean.  Without her, the show would not happen, because according to Michael, she is the reason his heart has a song.  (How cute is that??)

There are some wonderful points made in this show, and it is definitely a testimony builder.  I very very highly recommend this show to everyone.  (Except for small children, or those who can't sit still for 2+ hours.)

Also, I am SO super excited, because the Forgotten Carols tour is coming to Utah State!!  December 1st in the Kent Concert Hall at 7:30.   I will be buying my tickets tomorrow.  :)  (Hint: If you do want to go, buy your tickets NOW, because the good seats run out fast.)

The tour also performs in Salt Lake for 7 days (Dec. 6-11, 13), in the Cottonwood High School (woot woot!) Auditorium.  Really, seriously, go.  It is SO worth it! GO! You know you want to. :)

I'm not going to give anything away about the show or the plot, you'll just have to see for yourself!

<3

1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you how excited I am! Oh,wait... I can! AHHH! :) haha! I love you Emily! You're amazing and we are truly fortunate people.

    ReplyDelete