Background

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Confessions

  • I eat croutons like popcorn.
  • I am crazy jealous of Christopher Gorham's wife.
  • I work best under pressure. 
  • I eat tuna and kraft singles at 2 in the morning when i'm hungry and can't sleep.
  • I am a total sucker for totally cheesy romantic stuff. 
  • I am obsessed with weddings.  I stay up till 3 in the morning looking at wedding dresses and cakes.
  • I am addicted to Sudoku.
  • I play Fruit Ninja when I can't sleep, or when I get bored in my Humanities class.
  • I actually think Miley Cyrus is funny on the Hannah Montana tv show, of which I have seen almost every episode.
  • I really really really want to meet Matthew Inman, because I think he is amazing. (The creator of theoatmeal.)
  • One of my life goals is to own every original Iron Man comic.
  • Another one of my life goals is to own this and this.
  • I spend WAY too much time on Netflix and Hulu.
  • I hate running. With a passion. The ONLY time I run is when I am majorly pissed.
  • I really really wish I hadn't stopped taking piano lessons. I can only teach myself so much.
  • I am a total pack rat. I save everything.
  • I am almost always the third wheel. 
  • I really want to take Ben Hunt's Pro Web Design Course.
  • I want to be a secretary. Just for one summer.
  • I sleep with a teddy bear every night. Can't sleep without it.
  • I have the full 16-minute version of Rhapsody in Blue on my iPod. And I actually listen to it. The whole thing.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does more than half of those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to admit that I had to Google Christopher Gorham to know who you were talking about. But. Now I know, and I can understand your feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't he cute? Ah!
    Funny thing is, after watching a movie starring Christopher Gorham, one of my friends told me that she thinks my boyfriend kind of looks like Christopher Gorham.

    ReplyDelete